Brother MFC-J6710DW All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer is suitable for small offices which need to print a lot. One of its most advantages is that it can print pages which are up to 11×17. So those who need to print large-size pages will find this printer a good choice. It is really fast and it also offers built-in duplexer. Moreover, it can connect to wired or wireless networking and Brother offers you a warranty up to three years.
- It is a color inkjet printer
- It offers a built-in duplexer
- It is an all-in-one which can be used as a copier, a fax, as well as a scanner
- The input capacity is up to 500 sheets. The automatic document feeder can store 35 sheets. It also has a single-sheet manual feeder
- It can connect to wired and wireless network
- It has 802.11b/g/n wireless capability built in. Ethernet as well as Hi-speed USB 2.0 are also supported
- It also offers USB Flash Memory Drive, built-in Digital Media Card Slots as well as PictBridge Interface
Guide Review – Brother MFC-J6710DW All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
You will be glad because of the impressive print speed of the Brother MFC-J6710DW printer. When printing at normal quality, it takes about 35 seconds for this printer to print a Word document which has four pages (17 seconds for the 1st page and about 6 seconds for each subsequent page). It will take twice the time if you use the built-in duplexer to print the same document. This Brother has some settings which can which help you save your ink as well as reduce floppy pages when printing on both sizes of the paper. However, these settings may drive printing time up to 2:28 for 4 pages while the results are not very impressive. In this case, the WorkForce 635 of Epson which is a much cheaper multifunctional inkjet printer gives better duplex pages.
This color inkjet printer is a multifunctional which has large footprint because it is designed for those who have small office but need to print a lot. The Brother MFC-J6710DW printer offers a lot of useful features which are very convenient for your small office. It can print across wireless/ wired network (it is not hard to set up, even though you may find the keyboard a bit primitive). There are a built-in duplexer, an ADF which can store 35 sheets, and a single-sheet bypass tray used for paper which is 11 x 17 as well as thick media. Moreover, it also offers 2 paper trays which can handle up to 500 sheets in total. In addition, high-yield ink cartridges are optional. These cartridges can handle up to 2,400 black pages and 1,200 colorful pages.
When it comes to photo printing, you will be satisfied because not only this Brother printer is fast but its final results are great also. It takes only 30 seconds for the MFC-J6710DW to print a 4 x 6 photo. Innobella color inks of Brother do a good job. With the black ink, choosing “high quality” instead of “normal quality” may use up the ink cartridges faster, but you will get better results. In addition, there is a feature called PhotoCapture which is built in for memory sticks and PictBridge. You can use it to do some basic photo-editing ( red-eye reducing or auto correcting, for example )
- It can copy, fax and scan pages up to 11 x 17
- You will find that this printer is easy to set up
- It has built-in wireless networking capacity
- There are 2 paper trays which can store 500 sheets in total
- Its speed is fast
- It has built-in duplexer
- It is quite large and heavy.
- Color printing is quite good, but black printing might not be excellent. There will be greenish hue when you print at normal quality.