This Canon Selphy CP760 Compact Photo printer which is about $100 can quickly give you photos which are at high-quality. This is suitable for gatherings where you need to print out digital photos. Your prints will be great-looking because of the dye-sublimation ink.
Guide Review – Canon Selphy CP760 Compact Photo Printer
This Selphy is easy for you to set up. What you need to do is plug it in, then attach your computer or camera, then you can start printing. There is a small disadvantage which can be acceptable when it comes to compact printers: this Selphy offers a 4 x 6 paper cassette though the printer itself can print 4 x 8 photo.
You will find it is actually fun using this Canon. The ink used is dye-sublimation one. The cartridge is convenient because you can change it easily. When printing, the paper will go in and out of this Canon 4 times. Different colors will be added at the first, the second and the third time. Then at the fourth one, one protective coat will be added to prevent color-fading. Watching your photos coming in and out with more colors is a real fun! Moreover, you can edit your photos using some basic features ( red-eye removal, for example ). Those are built-in features and are quite easy for you to use.
There is a tray plugging into the printer on the front. This tray feeds the paper. While printing, your photo will eject nearly all from the back between its passes. This is what adds some space to the otherwise small footprint of this Canon Selphy ( you know, you can pack at least 2 into one shoebox), but still that seems a minor quibble.
About printing speed, it takes only about 1-1.5 minutes for one page to come out. The speed is up to the connection. ( you can connect this printer to your camera or your computer via USB; moreover, you can also use PictBridge to connect it to a camera. Of course, this can take various kinds of media cards).
- This is a compact photo printer
- It uses dye-sublimation ink
- Prints’ size is 4 x 6 ( and maximum is 4 x 8 )
- It allows you to edit your photos, using some basic options
- It is compatible with Mac OS X ( from version 10.28 ), Windows XP as well as Vista.
- It is quite easy to use because there are not many buttons featured.
- It is convenient because it is portable
- You will have great prints which are at high quality
- It has small footprint but it is not actually that small at all.
- The paper size is limited. It can print only 4 x 6 photos