This Epson Artisan 810 All-in-One Printer is one of the high-ends of multifunctional printer line. But it does deliver a good value for its price. The printing speed is quick and the quality is excellent. It offers many handy bells as well as whistles which are very useful, from automatic duplexing to built-in WiFi (which you will find very easy to configure). The tiltable touchscreen is also very convenient to use because it is quite large (7.8”).
- This is a color inkjet printer
- It can duplex automatically
- It is an all-in-one. You can use it as a copier, a scanner, and a fax
- It has 2 paper input trays ( 8.5” x 14”)
- It can support Ethernet networking and WiFi
- Print resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- It offers a huge color touchscreen which is 7.8”
- It can print about 38 pages every minute (color or black, at draft speed)
- PC-free printing is supported
- It supports many kinds of memory cards: MultiMedia Card, Compact Flash, SD, xD-Picture Cards, Memory Stick.
Guide Review – Epson Artisan 810 All-in-One Printer
This Epson Artisan 810 multifunctional color printer has many good things. First is about setting up. Unlike HP’s Officejet Pro 8500, it only takes several minutes to setup this printer, including alignment as well as the time for configuring the Wifi. Moreover, the touchscreen which is up to 7.8” makes everything fast and simple. A lot of users love this large display.
This Epson allows you to print on CDs, because it has a built-in CD tray. You may not find the instructions related to this in the guide book attached, but you can access the Online User Guide for more information. Anyway, it is not difficult to figure out how to print on CDs. The CD tray will appear when you lift the touchscreen. You can size your photo to make it fit on the CD (read the Online Guide for this process), then press the CD Tray button on the printer. It takes about one minute to print.
About print speed, you have no need to worry. It takes only 45s to print a 3-page Word file (using the printer’s built-in duplexer) across the Wifi. The text will come out clear and sharp. When it comes to photo printing, you will be surprised when it takes only 30 sec for a gorgeous 4 x 6 photo to come out. This is about 1 minute faster than what the HP 8500 does. This is also way faster than the Canon Pixma MFC-255CW. Of course, both of them are cheaper printers. You know, you get what you pay for. And for those who are photo hobbyists, they will be glad to know that the color prints are fantastic also.
- It can print really fast with excellent quality
- Setting up the built-in Wifi networking is easy
- Duplexing is built-in
- It has a large touchscreen which is easy to use
- The instruction manual misses the information about CD printing
- 6 ink cartridges also means there will be more consumables to buy