Like the Artisan 810, this Epson Artisan 835 All-in-One Printer has fast print speed and great print quality. You will have your photos printed out with excellent look. This printer features built-in Wifi and a duplexer which is automatic. It also has 6 ink cartridges and a large 7.8” tiltable touchscreen. Many users like this big display because using it is really easy.
It is really hard to figure out the differences between this Artisan 835 and the Artisan 810 which is $100 cheaper. Maybe until we figure it out, the Artisan 810 is still the better choice.
- This is a Wireless color inkjet printer which is multifunctional. You can use it as a scanner, a fax or a copier.
- It can print duplex automatically
- The input tray for photo paper is dedicated
- It can connect to Ethernet as well as wireless networking
- 4800×1200 dpi is the print resolution
- The color touchscreen is 7.8” and the LCD is 3.5”
- Draft speed (for black/ color) is up to 38 pages / minute
- It can print PC-free
- It supports many kinds of memory cards such as: MultiMedia Card, Memory Stick, SD, xD-Picture Cards, Compact Flash.
Guide Review – Epson Artisan 835 All-in-One Printer
This Artisan 835, just like its brother Epson Artisan 810, offers a tiltable 7.5” touchscreen which is very handy and convenient. Because this Artisan can print PC-free, it allows you to print from your USB drive. In this case, the touchscreen as well as the LCD shines. You can print directly from your memory card, also. However, there are some feedbacks about some difficulties when users try to print from their memory cards. So you should check this carefully at the store before purchasing.
When printing across Wifi, it takes more time than the Epson Artisan 810. It takes about 45s to print a Word document which has three pages. This is slower than the 810 which just needs around 10 seconds to complete this task. About the quality, text also looks clear and sharp. However, I recommend that you should not use cheap paper when printing on 2 sides of a page, because the Claria ink of Epson may leave cheap paper saturated.
30 seconds is the time this 835 needs to print a 4 x 5 photo. And of course, the quality is just as great as what happens when we use the 810. Colors are vivid with delicate nuances. You know, Epson is very competitive in terms of print speed and print quality.
Moreover, you can print on some CDs because this Artisan has a CD tray which is built-in. You can find out instructions on the Online User Guide because you may not find this information in the instruction manual. It takes just about one minute to print a great-looking image onto your CD.
In conclusion, this Epson Artisan 835 is a great printer. It offers a lot of convenient features and has great print speed as well as excellent print quality. However, you may be wondering the differences between this Artisan 835 and the Artisan 810. And until we have not found out what the differences are, the $100 cheaper Artisan 810 seems to be the better choice.
- Its speed is fast and its print quality is great
- The built-in Wifi networking is not difficult to set up
- Duplexing is built-in
- The touchscreen is very large and easy to use
- $100 more expensive than its brother: Artisan 810
- Setup time is a bit long
- It has 6 ink cartridges. This means there will be more consumables to buy